These are questions you should ask any real estate agent and the agent should have an answer for every question. Be sure your agent is qualified before you risk your investment.
- What is the difference between the services of a Realtor® and a real estate agent for me, the consumer?
- Do you have a list of references for your “job” application to work with me?
- What do you know about the market in my area, or the area to which I want to move?
- What type of agency representation do you use and how is it beneficial to me? In other words who do you represent in the sale of my property I am buying?
- Who pays you and how?
- What do you do differently than other real estate agents in your area?
- How do I know what professionals to use throughout the transaction; such as lenders, inspectors, insurance agents, etc?
- What relocation services do you offer?
- Do you have a resume or personal brochure?
- May I see samples of past homes you have helped people buy?
- Are you a member of a Multiple Listing System (MLS) and why is that of value to me as a Buyer?
- Can you help me purchase a property that is not a part of the Multiple List System?
- Why should I hire you?
If you have more questions, click HERE and send them to Linda.